Had the bagged version this morning: smooth, strong, pleasant, and not finicky. Quite welcome during these hectic days as we prepare for what my mom would have called her “homegoing.” Amazing, the number of bizarre and random errands that become necessary at a time like this. My Emily Dickinson is not letter perfect, so apologies; but she had it spot on:

The bustle in a house
the morning after death
is the solemnest activity
enacted upon earth.
The sweeping up the heart
and putting love away
we shall not want to use again
until Eternity.

TheTeaFairy

Nothing to add…just hugs.

Nicole

hugs here as well

gmathis

Thank you—I’ve been blessed with a bevy of friends (online and otherwise) who have listened patiently and responded with encouragement!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Nothing to add…just hugs.

Nicole