Finally. Feet up with a lovely cup of cookie sweetness. But it’s “proper tea biscuit cookie” sweetness; not pastry-shop sweetness. The flavor balance tips toward almond. Oh—like those windmill-shaped cookies with the almond slices in them. Remember those? Grandma used to get ‘em. (My week has been filled with “Mom used to…” or "Grandma used to’s.")

Anna

This sounds so interesting.

Nicole

Might have to look into this. Mom loves those windmill cookies but she can’t have them anymore since she is now allergic to ginger.

Comments

Anna

This sounds so interesting.

Nicole