drank Coconut Pu-Erh by Unknown

So this is what I get when I sleep in an extra hour. Wake up and somebody’s been messing around with the sock drawer—the socks are still there, just jumbled up :) I’m not as browser-setting-savvy as the rest of you, but at least for uh, those of us who are no longer 18, this is a bit easier to read through bifocals.

Wish I could tell you more about this cheerful and pleasant pu-erh. It’s one you want when you’re hungry for tea, so rich and thick and sweet—-but just enough mineral in the background you remember that it’s pu-erh, not pastry. If any of you frequent Mama Jean’s in Springfield MO, it’s available in bulk there, according to the friend who supplied this to me.

Anna