This was the freebie bag in the latest RoT catalog that landed in our box. It smells luscious—like a Yankee Candle. Flavor is not unpleasant, by any means, but not getting any caramel out of it. Saw another note that mentioned hazelnut, and indeed, that’s more accurate. The ingredient list puzzled me. I have no animosity against either blackberry leaves or carob, but wondered what they’re doing in a brew with this moniker.

Ah, well—it’s warm and sweet and I’m cranky and cold. Surely it’ll help with one symptom or the other.

(However, a disclaimer here: wasn’t paying attention to steep time; I may have gotten a bit too impatient.)

Nicole

freebies with catalogs??? I need to start getting the catalog!

gmathis

Usually one bag of one of their newer product lines each time.