drank Oolong Châtaigne by Dammann Freres

My packet of this silky and elegant oolong with caramel overtones has lasted forever, simply because I refuse to drink it when I am busy, rushed, or distracted. I am perpetually busy, rushed, or distracted—mostly the latter!

Took a “snow day” vacation at home to work on overdue writing assignment and soon-to-be-due writing self-employment bookkeeping (blech). This, plus lemon jelly sandwich cookies, is sweetening an otherwise unpleasant task.

Ysaurella

I love this tea, you make me think about purchase a bag of Oolong Châtaigne

gmathis

It is very gently sweet and thick on the tongue—one that needs to be enjoyed slowly instead of guzzled on the run!

Comments

Ysaurella

I love this tea, you make me think about purchase a bag of Oolong Châtaigne