This is a cup of cheerful. The sweetest, fruitiest, perkiest Assam I can remember having in a long while. Also a good and easy steeper; meticulous time management not required. Even better.

TeaBrat

sounds delightful :)

gmathis

I’ve really been talking up my stuff from Single Origin since I got it…it’s all very good quality and none of it is a bit finicky.

they’re on my list of teas to try more of once i get through a couple more orders…so i’ve been watching your reviews :)

Comments

TeaBrat

sounds delightful :)