Ahhhhhhhh. Weather mild enough to work outside in shirtsleeves, finally able to continue picking up branch fallout from the ice storm a week before Christmas. This is my break and I am drinking it with immense pleasure in the patio glider. Just a good quality longjing with long, flat leaves and a little sweetness.

For second steep, I threw in a pinch of mystery white chai from a work buddy; there’s just a tiny hint of cinnamon in it now. Equally pleasant.

K S

Jealousy! We are supposed to get a bit of a warm up this week – maybe into the 50’s by Thursday. Our branch fallout is still mostly snow covered. The patio glider and tea sounds so nice.

Comments

K S

Southwest Missouri