Looks a little like salad dry in the pouch…definitely a woodsy flavor to it (drnking it with a chocolate chip cookie remedied any valerian mulchiness). So far I haven’t met a tisane that will put me out completely on its own—will have to report later on any possible zzzzz effect.

ashmanra, I put Tazo outside so I didn’t have any help steeping it :)

Anna

The word ‘pouch’ always makes me think of kangaroos, so it’s always very weird when I see it in other contexts. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

gmathis

Language is a funny thing. Packet, then :)

Anna

Haha, nooo, ‘pouch’ is fully legitimate in this context, and I LIKE thinking about kangaroos. Keep pouchin’!

ashmanra

Well, did you sleep? :)

gmathis

Ended up supplementing with a Tylenol PM due to a headache, so that sort of messed up the integrity of the experiment…

Comments

Anna

gmathis

Language is a funny thing. Packet, then :)

ashmanra