Samples arrived this week and I am saving them for this weekend when I can take some time to enjoy. However, I have to say something about the wonderful packaging. I put together the little cork boat before I even looked at the packets. And with the cheerful nautical-themed tags and packets, this gets my vote for “most funnest sample packages ever.”

Avast and ahoy—-we’ll dive into ’em tomorrow.

__Morgana__

Now I want to start a tea company called “Talk Like a Pirate Tea Company.” Hehehe.

gmathis

With flavors like Bilgewater and Scourge of the Atlantic?

Awesome! Or perhaps Aiiiiii and Pieces of Eight. LOL

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Earl Grey with Yarrrghamot.

Anna

Please don’t stop.

Terri HarpLady

I’ll buy that!

OMGsrsly

Dangers from the Deep? Black Pearl?

gmathis

Oh! Oh! Long John Silver Needle!

Long Jing Silver!

Dragon Aye-Aye!

Nicole/Tea-Historic

You could sell tea tins shaped like treasure chests. Only problem is that the Jolly Roger on food might make people think it is poison. :)

Comments

__Morgana__

gmathis

With flavors like Bilgewater and Scourge of the Atlantic?

Awesome! Or perhaps Aiiiiii and Pieces of Eight. LOL

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Earl Grey with Yarrrghamot.

Anna

Please don’t stop.

Terri HarpLady

I’ll buy that!

OMGsrsly

Dangers from the Deep? Black Pearl?

gmathis

Oh! Oh! Long John Silver Needle!

Long Jing Silver!