If you poured this in an empty Sue Bee honey bottle, you’d be hard pressed to detect you’re not looking at rich molten honey. This oolong is lip-lickingly thick (say that five times fast!) and almost a little sticky.

The label mentions honey, roasted peaches, and raisins. I’m getting (a) and (b) minus ©, but there is nothing lacking here. It’s a treat. More so because it isn’t a finicky steeper—boiling water, 2-3 minutes, easy peasy. A treat from scribbles that is making me smile on a cool, sunny afternoon. (Thank you!)

nice!

gmathis

Sitting in my happy spot in the sunshine daydreaming bee dreams :)

K S

Tazo in your lap? Pretty sure sunshine, tea, and cat in lap is a guaranteed your own private Idaho vacation. In case private Idaho is too vague a reference, it is a B-52’s song.

gmathis

My B-52 repertoire is a little spotty. I listened to The Specials instead. But private and vacation sound heavenly. My current dream retreat is 24 hours without ANYBODY NEEDING ANYTHING.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Tea in an empty honey bear bottle was one of the first recipes I wrote down on one of my mom’s recipe cards. It was my Tea Sucker recipe – put tea in honey bear, stick ice cube in top, lick ice cube till it falls in tea, drink tea. I used to love to drink tea out of empty honey bears. :)

Love it!

Comments

nice!

gmathis

Sitting in my happy spot in the sunshine daydreaming bee dreams :)

K S