drank Green Tea by Unknown

OK, experts, Name This Tea. Here is what I can tell you:

—A work friend’s husband brought it home this week from a business trip to China; was presented several tins by colleagues.
—It is in a lovely white tin with blue roses and a medallion that looks like a Blue Willow china plate.
—The only English on the tin and the inner pouch is a rather awkward Speciaally selected and processed from the finest and tenderraw tea leaves. Rich in aroma and smooth in flayour. (Misspelled verbatim.)
—The lid of the tin was sealed with a very prominent green “2014” sticker.
—It isn’t a long jing. The leaves aren’t that flat and thick; they’re thin, straight, longer than my measuring teaspoon, and very clearly two-leaf tips.
—At a cautious 2:30 steep, it is champagne-colored, thick, silky, and tastes like barely-there honey and sweet straw.

Liking it immensely—but what am I sipping?

Angrboda

If it has Chinese writing on it, take a picture and ask on the discussion boards. I’ve had good luck with that before.