Using my stash prudently; local store quit carrying in bulk. But general weariness coupled with general anxiety (t-word is in the forecast) justifies a long steep with lots of leaf. I’ll have to prowl around and see if any of you have a preferred bulk source of pure un-blended tulsi leaf.

SimplyJenW

I usually pick mine up at Upton. Amazon has Davidsons’ for about $17 a pound (which is a ton of Holy Basil!)

gmathis

I saw the Davidsons’ also—-hadn’t thought about Upton. Thanks!

K S

Grow your own – but use the leaves not the flowers like I was told to do.

ashmanra

K S: I was looking at seeds last night! I bought mine at Tin Roof Teas and I like it, but would love to grow my own.

K S

We buy small plants from the greenhouse. If I didn’t kill it, I know a chicken rancher can grow it.

Comments

SimplyJenW

gmathis

I saw the Davidsons’ also—-hadn’t thought about Upton. Thanks!

K S

Grow your own – but use the leaves not the flowers like I was told to do.

ashmanra