drank Coconut Pu-Erh by Unknown

This is the result of some significant stash cleaning last night: (Tossing tea, books, or ratty clothing is difficult for me…you?) The upside was several rounds of, “Oh, I forgot I had that!”

Like this. The coconut side of this pu-erh is almost candy sweet. In all, reminds me of a dark chocolate Mounds. Wish I knew more about the source (bulk health food grocery buy) so I could share.

Veronica

I have the hardest time letting go of books. Donating them or selling them at a yard sale actually makes me depressed even when I know I’ll never read the book again! I may have a slight addiction.

gmathis

You are welcome to join my support group :)

Comments

Veronica

gmathis

You are welcome to join my support group :)

Southwest Missouri