drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Junkyard Tea in a Mason jar after a long, humid day opening up a stuffy, stinky farmhouse to welcome 84-year-old dad home after a long absence. Still continuing to discover all kinds of unexpected treasures Mom had stashed away in the oddest places. Today, lodged between two afghans in the cedar chest, a handmade, never-worn vintage 50’s era shirtdress made of funky, swirly cotton fabric—and it just might fit. My sister thinks it was intended for my grandma, who was born in 1892.

caile

: ) Those type of treasures are the best!

Too small through the shoulders :(

caile

Aw, that’s too bad! Maybe you could get it adjusted at a tailor or make it into a skirt or something. :)

TheTeaFairy

That is awesome, I love vintage clothes!

gmathis

Me, too. My favorites are long, swooshy rayon skirts.