drank Random Steepings by Various Artists

Mental health day. (Yeah, it’s been that bad at work. I took two.) And in doing so, have had some lovely discretionary time to organize the next round of writing assignments, lunch with the hubby, and sort son’s bin of Star Wars books for weekend citywide garage sale. One of the three activities made me weepy and sentimental. Guess which one.

(Say what you will about Episode I. It will always have a soft spot in my heart. Young Anakin was perfect for my movie-going five-year-old.)

And as I wipe away the sniffles and dust mites, I’m giving a trial run to another of the unnamed, unflavored Red Leaf samples sent this way for a road test. I like the flavor of this one the best—it’s wonderfully mild and sweet—but the color is more like split pea soup left out overnight. I guess you can put “drink with eyes closed” on the steeping instructions?

K S

Yeah to mental health days! I used to call them sanity days.

I can understand your attachment to Episode I, but please, oh Pleeeeze Disney, make Episode VII more like IV or even III. I said please.