drank Backyard Botanicals by Custom

Of all the plants in our back porch mint-speriment, the chocolate mint has flourished the most. It’s put out more tentacles than a kraken, so we’re trying a (Little Shop of )Horror-ticultural mutation: Set a pot next to it, anchored a couple of tentacles under an inch or so of soil, and are waiting for it to take root before cutting it loose and separating the pots. We’ll see…

Also, of the varieties of mint we’ve cultivated, this one makes the best stand-alone tisane—the chocolate flavor is truly and noticeably present, and though it’s mild, it does taste like mint tea instead of minty water. Come on over and I’ll cut you some sprigs.

TheTeaFairy

Please do!!!!

gmathis

Need to refine my drying technique so it’ll be mailable. I’d like it to be finer and crumblier than my first few attempts.

OMGsrsly

Oh geez, the images! :D

ashmanra

Should work! That is how my azaleas and Fairy Roses get propagated! (Can we say that here? LOL!)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Please do!!!!