drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

Down to the last few cups’ worth in the tin, but today, I thought its fruity goodness and exploratory personality was fitting, as I have just received an interesting bit of genealogical news from my sister, who’s seriously into all that ancestry stuff—I am possibly the eleventh great granddaughter of Christopher Newport, a founder of the Jamestown colony and (drum roll)…a pirate! (See http://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/Newport_Christopher_1561-after_August_15_1617 if you’re into that history stuff.)

Sister insists that the connection is not perfectly verified at this time, to which I replied, “Aw, who’ll know? Let’s take it and sail with it, matey!”

OMGsrsly

Rrr, me matey. :)

TheTeaFairy

How exciting!!!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Rrr, me matey. :)