drank Tropical Nut Paradise by Teavana

My son was given a Teavana e-gift certificate for a birthday present, and as he still calls my favorite beverage “water with aftertaste,” he served as the factotum for a nice little order. (And no doubt, will milk his kindness for all kinds of debt repayment down the road. He loves his mom :)

Chose this one because it sounded tasty and it was 75% off. One does not pass up a discount like that, does one? Especially as proud as Teavana is of their tea.

Anyway, the box came today (some of us would call that a God-hug; He knew what kind of lousy day I was going to have!) and I had to tear into it. This is, in fact, pretty tasty! Lots of cinnamon, lots of pineapple, the nutty part just brushes the top of your palate. But for a Cheapster summery option, it’s a good ’un!

yyz

Glad you had something come in to brighten up your day! Have a better day tomorrow!

Spencer

Time to break out the Red Rose.

gmathis

Spencer, I am loving my little unassuming RR bags! Finally found them locally, both caf and decaf. The decaf is a great base for all the minty things I’ve been growing on the back porch.

Spencer

I had no idea that they had a decaf version! Sounds wonderful.
Where did you find them, locally?

gmathis

Wal-Mart, of all places; also at a Food 4 Less, which is a regional chain that probably doesn’t go far enough west for you. Last box even had a little china sailing ship in it!

Spencer

Food4Less is here, too! I will have to take a look.

gmathis

Interesting! We’re weird. One of our favorite things to do on vacation is go look at “foreign” grocery stores.

K S

Just look? That is weird ;)

gmathis

On our usual vacation budget, we’re lucky to have gas money to make it farther than Granby, much less shop! (Next bump in the road over.)

Comments

yyz

Spencer

Time to break out the Red Rose.

Spencer

I had no idea that they had a decaf version! Sounds wonderful.
Where did you find them, locally?

Spencer

Food4Less is here, too! I will have to take a look.

K S

Just look? That is weird ;)

Southwest Missouri