drank Oolong by Unknown

Never have been able to source this one, but the price is still right at the Fox Farm bulk bin at a whopping 31 cents an ounce. It’s my husband’s favorite summer iced tea. Some oolongs get bitter when you sun-tea or cold steep them; this one has a roasted, nutty personality that takes abuse nicely.

It’s been my favorite kind of “get-to” day…been busy puttering (manufacturing a “fingerprint recognition sensor” for 9-year-olds with a ziplock bag of aloe vera gel) and shopping (buy 2, get 1 free used books at Vintage Stock). Believe I’ll pour me a big glass of this, put my feet up and rest from my exertions.