drank Chance Combinations by Custom

The first and only 100-degree afternoon we’ve had would be the one when we’re decorating for third grade VBS and poor, panting sweaty hubby nearly herniated himself lugging in our “small” floor vault for our Evidence Room. But the lasers (orange yarn) have been activated, the file boxes are stacked and stenciled, the badges and lanyards are ready, the aloe-vera gel fingerprint sensor is in place, and it’s time to rest up for tomorrow’s adventures.

And in doing so, something gentle and minty and COLD is perfect. One bag Celestial Seasonings Sweet Apple Chamomile, a healthy wad of applemint and two snips of catnip. Yep, we’ve had so much horticultural fun this summer, we got one. Tazo thinks it smells good. Other ingredients in this mish-mash are strong enough, I can’t detect a specific smell or taste.

Nicole

Lasers and fingerprintn sensors? That sounds like an awesome VBS!

K S

Very cool! Can I come? I never got to attend as a kid. As an older guy (wouldn’t go so far to say an adult) I love VBS…. and air conditioning.

Terri HarpLady

sounds like awesome fun!
Coolest teacher ever :)

gmathis

Green aloe vera gel in a ziplock bag. Layer bag on top of neon yellow copy paper; duct tape edges to heavy cardboard. You ought to see the cool badge and radio I got in my Dollar Tree FBI Kit. Of course you can come.

Comments

Nicole

Lasers and fingerprintn sensors? That sounds like an awesome VBS!

K S