drank Tropical Nut Paradise by Teavana

How much am I liking this tea? Enough to perform some mighty funky aerobatics saving the cup while at the same time jumping from the patio glider to dodge a yellow jacket who evidently liked the scent as well as I do. I refuse to be imprisoned in my own home by critter-bugs!

The nutty component (as opposed to the nutty composer of this note) is a perfect balance to the fruit flavors.

Hoping that the 75% off was just a lucky break when I ordered; not a sign that it’s doomed to be pulled from rotation.

Hope you aren’t allergic to bees! :/

gmathis

Unfortunately, more susceptible than I used to be…with a creek bank on the other side of our street as well, there is plenty of wildlife around to feast on me.

Oh dear. Keep an epi on you

Comments

Indigobloom

Hope you aren’t allergic to bees! :/