drank Black Tea by Teatulia Teas

Husband picked this up at Target (they’re developing an interesting little tea repertoire locally) with iced tea in mind. I left the bag far, far longer than the recommended 3 minutes, so this morning’s cup had a sharpish bite. All the same, it was drinkable and somewhat Assam-ish in personality. Will pay better attention next time.

gmathis

Much better when you pay attention. Timed at 3 minutes promptly, it is smoother, but still strong enough to get both eyes open at once.

Comments

gmathis

Southwest Missouri