drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

This has got to be one of the most oft-reviewed teas ever, so all I’ll say is that I’m glad to have some back under my roof. First time I’ve tried it in sachet form; the tin smelled just like a cookie jar. Don’t get too cocky and leave the bag in indefinitely; there is a point where it starts getting snitty on you.

mj

lol @ the warning

Sarsonator

Heh. Snitty is a great word!

Cameron B.

I’ve had this tea come out bitter several times. >:(

Miss Starfish

Thanks for the warning! I’ve been conserving my tin between it being the only decaffeinated black in the house and trying to use up other stock. I won’t hold off when I feel like it now (which should always been the way really!). :)

gmathis

Still wonderfully yummy, just needs a light touch with the timer. Bathing it for 30 minutes just wasn’t bright.

Comments

mj

lol @ the warning

Sarsonator

Heh. Snitty is a great word!

Cameron B.