drank Sweet 16 by Savoy Tea Company

This one smells and steeps like fruit punch. I was a little leery, since it contained green tea, of the recommended 4 minute steep time, but it worked well. The sweetness stays on your tongue, but doesn’t coat it like licorice. A tasty one for fancy cups and feather boas and sparkly junk jewelry tea parties.

mj

Grown woman here….still want to go to that tea party :)

gmathis

I love my sparkly junk jewelry :) Hubby’s grandma recently gave me a small treasure trove of 60’s-70’s era brooches, necklaces & scarves. So much fun to paw through!

Comments

mj

Grown woman here….still want to go to that tea party :)

gmathis