drank Golden Yunnan Black by Tao Tea Leaf

Oh, the difference a minute or so can make! Generally, Tao’s Golden Yunnan has a rich, dark wood and fruitiness. It is a very good breakfast tea. Distracted and agitated this morning, walked off without watching the clock and now we have rained-on cowboy boots that have made one too many trips through the barnyard. (OK, I’m exaggerating a little, but it’s dark and strong!)

It’s just been that kind of week, and a strong sign that I should just rely on my can’t-mess-it-up teas until the weekend :)

Love the rained on cowboy boots description! So adorable and pictorial! :]

gmathis

Aww…nobody’s called me adorable or pictorial in um, ever? That made my afternoon. Thanks!

albertocanfly

Well, it is true! Have a wonderful rest of your day! .

Comments

albertocanfly

Love the rained on cowboy boots description! So adorable and pictorial! :]

gmathis

albertocanfly

Well, it is true! Have a wonderful rest of your day! .

Southwest Missouri