drank Silver Rain by The Republic of Tea

This like the song “The Cat Came Back” … “the tea just wouldn’t go away…” I’m bound and determined to finish the canister, and every time I think I’m on the last spoonful, there’s more. I doubled up on quantity and got the water to turn a rather designer-beige color; maybe a little almond scent to it, but taste? Nope! I think I may see if co-worker wants to fertilize her African violet with the rest.

LENA

Oooh, yikes! I have yet to be blown away with a Republic of Tea product. One more to stay away from.