drank Zen by Tazo

This has been a week of major personal stress. As I was heating water in the microwave at work (not my preferred method, but any port in a storm), I put the bag up to my nose and inhaled all the minty, lemongrassy goodness and meditated, not on Zen, but on my favorite paraphrased Bible verse: Lord, you are my portion and my [cuppa]. (Psalm 16:3, spelling adapted to suit myself.)

The flavor, steeped, isn’t quite as strong as the bag scent. I may have sniffed all the smell out! It’s more minty than green, for sure, but still very calming and would be good on a sore dry throat. Nice aftertaste on your tongue.

Cofftea

Love your adapted Bible verse!

gmathis

Don’t forget “My cuppa runneth over!” Who’s to say they didn’t steep tea in the Middle East, 6th century BC? Hmmm….now I’ll have to do some research….

Cofftea

I totally forgot about “my cup runneth over!” Seriously though, matcha specifically + time w/ God= good stuff!

gmathis

OK … a quick Google indicates tea didn’t make it that far West until 850 AD. It was a nice theory while it lasted.

Comments

Cofftea

Love your adapted Bible verse!

Southwest Missouri