This one comes, with my great appreciation, from Meghann.

This is a blend (half-and half?) that smells so good I just wanted to stick my nose in the bag and keep it there. Just like Walgreens no-name brand Christmas cherry chocolates.

The Azteca chocolate/strawberry cancels out any sour in the cherry, which is fine by me. I brewed this first experimental cup according to package directions — 195 for 2-3 minutes, closer to 2 just in case … but it could stand to be stronger to get all the chocolatey, fruity potential out of it. Looking forward to trying again.

Meghann M

Yay, I’m happy it found a better home. I don’t think chocolate and tea are a taste I enjoy just yet.

gmathis

2nd steep … tossed a half-teaspoon in the pot and let it go 3+ minutes much better. Still lighter than a lot of chocolate teas, but nice.

Comments

Meghann M

gmathis