drank King of Pu-Erh by Teaopia

Earthy? How about “eau de farmyard?” But that’s not a bad thing. The aroma sort of put me off, but if you hold your breath when you sip, the flavor itself is just nice and dark. A dig-in-the-flowerbed kind of dark.

Meghann M

This aroma is what scares me off of Pu-erh’s altogether. I still can’t get past my hayfield greens, so I’m way far from trying these. Glad the taste is dark and good though!

gmathis

Glad I experimented; probably won’t repeat that one.

mikemcg

I find the aroma to be one of the best parts of this tea. This explains why my friends were so put off when I brewed some for them.

Comments

Meghann M

gmathis

Glad I experimented; probably won’t repeat that one.

mikemcg