drank Red Bloom by Adagio Teas

Pretty to watch it unfold in a glass mug…light without being too jasmine-y floral…was enjoying the whole aesthetic experience in my backyard with a book (Hood by Stephen Lawhead…quite good so far) … and then a bug flew in it and died. Sigh.

Cofftea

I’m ordering the Jasmine ones later this month- they’re the featured tea for the roots campaign!

Garrett

Bug infused tea sounds great!

But on a more serious note… I love blooming teas, I really got into them for a while. I don’t have many anymore though, All I have is some fairy peach green tea that isn’t too nice aesthetically… I enjoy a lot of blooms from Teoposy

gmathis

I’m enough of a farm kid a little, uh, extra protein doesn’t gross me out; it just sort of lost the soothing effect, it being all belly-up and all… :o)

Time go get more Garrett! And support tea farmers!=D

__Morgana__

Awww, the bug just adds to the “nature” no? Lol.

Comments

Cofftea

Garrett

Bug infused tea sounds great!

gmathis

Time go get more Garrett! And support tea farmers!=D

__Morgana__

Awww, the bug just adds to the “nature” no? Lol.

Southwest Missouri