drank Bedtime Story by Lipton

Actually needed this for a morning medicinal — woke up jittery and tense and need something to stanch the flow of adrenaline. This was handy and helped; if nothing else, having a hot cup of anything steamy and smell-goody in my hand helps me relax. I’d give it the flavor equivalent of Celestial Seasonings’ Tension tamer.

gmathis

Thank you for the likes, even when my product descriptions are tanking. You’re such an affirming bunch … I needed that this morning!

AmazonV

anyone waking up stressed needs some hearts hugs

~lauren.

Awww, AmazonV, that’s a lovely way to think of ‘em ’hearts hugs’!!! gmathis – hope your day went better after the tea & steepster (I’m seeing your tea note 10 hours later)!

gmathis

Hanging out with my fifth graders at church helped … ten-year-olds are very funny, unique, and borderline profound people! I’ve been sneaking in some “Minute to Win It” games … all with a very intentional teaching purpose, of course … but a hoot to watch them attempt!

Comments

gmathis

AmazonV