drank L'Oriental by Dammann Freres

Well, so much for my smell accuracy … this came to me by way of Lori in a little care package, so there was no package description to read. When I steeped and sniffed this morning, the first two flavor words that came to mind were “darjeeling” and “pineapple.”

Not even close, according to the manufacturer description—green with strawberry, passionfruit, peach. But it’s a beautiful gold color and light and fruity. Something that would definitely fit a Mother’s Day high tea in the garden with gloves and feather boas.

Lori

There was barely any on the tin and certainly no steeping instructions. It is definitely a light and pleasant tea…

gmathis

With pinkies extended … not that I am NEARLY that refined!

S

Mmm, that sounds so yummy :) The description reminds me of a tea I tried which has strawberry, pineapple, and papaya with green and black tea, which I liked a lot—I should order some of this!

gmathis

Lori recommended a 3-minute steep and it was about right.

Comments

Lori

gmathis

With pinkies extended … not that I am NEARLY that refined!

S

gmathis

Lori recommended a 3-minute steep and it was about right.

Southwest Missouri