drank Black Currant by Tea Forte

Really nice—a nice round fruity taste, not tart and none of that nasty hibiscus hiding behind the good stuff :o)

But I’m wondering … do you consider black currants to be more grape-ity or more blackberry-ish? I am having to re-think my opinion.

LiberTEAS

For me, black currant is more of a fermented grape flavor… when I taste wine, I taste black currants. But I can also taste the blackberry flavor in there too… sort of a pleasant meld of the two fruits…

Stephanie

I would think more blackberry-ish. Maybe a blackberry crossed with a bit of strawberry?