drank Glazed Lemon Loaf by Tazo

After browsing and drooling over all of your lovely, elegant, and well-thought-out reviews of Theodor and Dammann Freres delicacies, I’ll just drag the sophistication level back down to Midwest redneck ;) I love this stuff a little more each time I drink it, I need to stop at Target to snag some more, and tonight I put marshmallows in it. It tasted like a lemon cupcake. ’Nuff said.

AJRimmer

This might be my favorite lemon tea! I also need a new box!

I love this one!

Roswell Strange

I liked this one a lot too, but the Butterscotch Blondie from this same Tazo line might be one of the most mind blowing bagged teas I’ve ever had – that one is a serious guilty pleasure for me!

Lexie Aleah

The Butterscotch one I can’t find anywhere now :/ I’ve looked in stores near me and online.

ashmanra

Marshmallows! You are a genuis!

Mastress Alita

Same with me and the Butterscotch, Lexie.

Inkling

I love this one too! Never tried it with marshmallows, though…I may have to steal that idea. :)

gmathis

Well, now I’ll have to revisit Butterscotch Blondie…I think my initial review was positive, but the few bags I have left haven’t even been on the radar.

Comments

AJRimmer

This might be my favorite lemon tea! I also need a new box!

I love this one!

Roswell Strange

Lexie Aleah

ashmanra

Marshmallows! You are a genuis!

Mastress Alita

Same with me and the Butterscotch, Lexie.

Inkling