Trixie Belden and the Missing Tea
A Steepster Mystery

The first morning sip was fine, light, and winey. But within twenty short minutes of pouring it into a travel mug, the flavor was flat and tasteless as dishwater. Did a nefarious and sinister villain switch the mugs in transit? Who wishes the poor tea taster to suffer a poor morning cuppa? Can the missing flavor be recovered? Only Trixie and her new tea-sniffing Labrador named Tippy can crack this case!

AmazonV

sad but funnily put story

gmathis

I believe a porta-mug that doesn’t suck all the life out of your tea is my equivalent of the Grail.

__Morgana__

LOL. I remember Trixie! Gosh, and Cherry Ames…