Back, more or less, to the land of the living after four weeks of unplanned sick leave. As it is, there wouldn’t have been much for me to post - it’s been so torturously hot in our area the thought of a hot drink made me cringe. That and my beverages, out of necessity, were running toward IV fluid and Gatorade.

But now that I’m back at work with air conditioners running full blast, a nice morning cuppa is quite pleasant, such as good ol’ Celestial Seasonings, which I’ve reviewed at http://www.itsallabouttheleaf.com/1007/tea-review-celestial-seasonings-authentic-green-tea/.

Happy Wednesday.

JacquelineM

Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better :)

Jillian

Welcome back – I hope you’re doing okay.