First time I’ve ever consciously tasted “not rooibos” in order to compare the two. Really nice…there’s something just a touch sharper in the taste profile than rooibos; enough so that my husband mentioned a similarity to Red Zinger minus the tartness. Better still—it was inexpensive; our local health food place has bulk-by-the-ounce so it’s doesn’t cost much to experiment!

Janefan

looks like you accidentally copied the description into the “Company name” section!

(as someone who’s put their tasting note in the description area inadvertently more than once, I’m just trying to be helpful, not judging!)

gmathis

Yup, Typos “R” us! Corrected I hope!

Comments

Janefan

gmathis

Yup, Typos “R” us! Corrected I hope!

Southwest Missouri