Fighting a mild cold, so I tossed in a couple teaspoons of dried peppermint leaves from my own plant hoping for a Vapo-Rub vibe. Didn’t quite work—I really have to hunt for the mint taste. Wonder if it’s due to leaf-drying error on my part (I just let them air-dry.) But it’s warm on a scratchy throat.

JacquelineM

Herbs lose so much of their vim and vigor when dried – it’s just one of those things. A sad thing though!!

Cofftea

Really? I don’t find that at all. I’ve never added fresh mint to a tea.