drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

I’m going to call my first try “user fail.” May not have prepared it long and strong enough; just couldn’t get much more out of it than spicy water flavor, even with a little milk. Won’t be so chintzy with the leaves next time and maybe we’ll get some real chai-itude out of it.

Lori

This is one of those very very mild French teas.

Meghann M

Sorry to hear the first try was a disappointment. I truly loved this tea, hope more leaves will do the trick for you!

Comments

Lori

This is one of those very very mild French teas.

Meghann M