drank Ginger Snappish by Bigelow

This isn’t readily available in Southwest Missouri so I was tickled to death to receive a couple bags in a card from a dear friend with better connections. She knew that work stress and life stress were making me “snappish” so it just seemed to fit.

Not a gingerbread flavor; just a nice no-caffeine balance of lemon and ginger, not too heavy on either. Perfect for the night before Thanksgiving when all through the house were thunderstorm and tornado warnings and rain pelting the windows sideways.

And while sipping and contemplating, I gave thanks that despite a difficult year for my family, I am a rich woman. Just count the teas in my cupboard and the blessings all around me. Happy Thanksgiving to you all; may you have a surprising take-your-breath-away moment where you are absolutely blown away with joy and gratitude.