drank Serene Dream by Rishi Tea

Full review with my thoughts on medicinal value is up at www.itsallabouttheleaf.com, but here’s an excerpt:

My sample was a little powdery; found some whole chamomile buds, but the concoction looked mostly like something you’d sprinkle on a roast chicken. Steeped to full recommended capacity, the lemon-mint essence that is the lead-in to most herbal nightcaps is okay.

Janefan

thanks for sharing your review. I’ve found that valerian is the only thing that works for me, so I don’t bother with “sleep” blends that don’t have it.

gmathis

In a review somewhere/some time ago, I wrote that I wish there was a knock-you-out cold herbal that was un-lemony and un-minty. I don’t think one exists.

Comments

Janefan

gmathis