drank Hong Tao Mao Feng by Drink The Leaf

As I was slurping this out of my Tervis Tumbler (best travel mug in the world; you can taste what’s in it instead of just the lid) I was thinking this is far too fine a tea to waste on a gloomy, cloudy Thursday morning.

It smells great, both dry and in the cup. I could just stick my nose in the pouch and leave it there. It steeps up golden and malty and honey-ish…no flavoring or additives, just great tea.

Then again, maybe this is just what I needed on a gloomy, cloudy Thursday morning.