drank Mulled Chai (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

In the pouch, this smelled great (fruitcake in a cup) and I succumbed to temptation and picked out some dried fruit bits to chew on in great anticipation while I prepped this. I mean, fruit and peppercorns? Cool!

Steeped…maybe not so much, maybe I should’ve let it go a little longer. Spice hints with no fruit. I don’t sweeten often, but tossed in a sugar cube and that helped a bit. I may have been better off eating it raw :)

Still, I believe I owe thanks to Doulton for the opportunity to try this one…I’m pulling out some winter-ier samples that I tucked away for lower temps.

Geoffrey Norman

This sounds like the perfect thing to add to a vat of grog!

gmathis

I’m not very groggy, but I can see this at Jack Sparrow’s feast table. Might be a nice add-in to hot cider.