drank Monk's Blend by MlesnA

My thoughtful and creative gift-giving husband saw to it I had about 3 bulk ounces each of German chamomile, Oregon peppermint, and lavender for experimenting and blending.

So I tried a teaspoonful of the lavender with my old standby Monk’s Blend. May have to work with the proportions a little, but it tones down the grenadine sweetness a little and — well, tastes a little like a purple Crayola. (Not that I ever actually ate one during my formative years.)

But then again, if you’re a sucker for blank paper and a brand new box of pointy crayons….

Anyway, it’s pleasant and purple and I’m feeling decidedly relaxed and Christmas pudding-y.

JacquelineM

What a thoughtful and creative gift indeed! Have fun blending!

VegTea

Oh, blending flavors is so much fun. Purple Crayola? Sounds interesting :)

I have some lavender too – if you’re looking for ideas, chamomile, mint, and lavender all together make a very nice herbal tea. I like lavender with Earl Grey too.

Gary

I’ll Have to try the Monk, I’ve been watching some on E-Bay and Just haven’t got it yet, your post increase’s my desire to try this Tea. I’m a sucker for the Boxes too. Keep on Steepin

Comments

JacquelineM

What a thoughtful and creative gift indeed! Have fun blending!

VegTea

Oh, blending flavors is so much fun. Purple Crayola? Sounds interesting :)

Gary