drank Holiday Dream by Argo Tea

Another treat from laurenpressley. This is capital Y Yummy—the almonds and vanilla give the green tea a really nice sweetness. None of these flavors I particularly associate with “holiday,” but all the better for me. It’s going to be enjoyable long after I get the Christmas tree needles vacuumed up this afternoon.

laurenpressley

I’ve been pulled away from Steepster for way too long. I’m glad you liked this one, too!! :)

gmathis

Hey, there! How’s the little one?

laurenpressley

He’s doing really well! He just turned one and is starting to really be all over the place. :)

Comments

laurenpressley

gmathis

Hey, there! How’s the little one?

Southwest Missouri