I waited till I had a whole afternoon to play with this one, primarily because I wanted to prep a decent review for www.itsallabouttheleaf.com, and secondarily because I understand that pu-erhs keep going and going and going and going …. will be writing about it more gracefully elsewhere, but it surprised me that it wasn’t as peat-moss tasting as I had expected.

Geoffrey Norman

This stuff was bizarre for a sheng, but I still quite liked it.

gmathis

I still consider myself pu-erh incompetent, but this was a lot better than my first experience, which was somebody’s bagged version and really did taste like mud.

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

This stuff was bizarre for a sheng, but I still quite liked it.

gmathis