This was one of those unusual almost-March mornings where it was warmer outside when I woke up than when I went to bed. So the tea o’the a.m. needed to be springy. After prowling through the light stuff that migrated to the back of the cabinet, I pulled this out and I’m glad I did.

Wonderfully sweet aroma, gently salad-y taste with a little Cheerios hint in the background. Ahh…I hear birds chirping! (I really do…come on, spring!!)

Stephanie

Oh I miss chirping birds too! I woke up to the screeching and crawing of crows, this morning—not very pleasant. I think they’ve scared off all the other birds!

Comments

Stephanie

Southwest Missouri