Purchased in bulk, this is nice and strong unadulterated peppermint leaf. Needed something to counteract the effect of a Death by Chocolate cupcake (mousse tucked into the cake topped with about 3 inches of buttercream). A good inexpensive cupboard basic.

mpierce87

This tea sounds like a nice pairing for that rich cupcake! I could seriously go for that cupcake about now!

gmathis

I rue discovering this little cupcake place—-we’re going to have to relegate it to the special treats only category, but it was so good! Interestingly, they had a maple cupcake topped with a piece of bacon…but at $5.50 a whack, I decided to stick with what I knew would be good.

Comments

mpierce87

gmathis