drank Coconut Vanilla White by TeaFrog

Since this will be reviewed later in detail for www.itsallabouttheleaf.com, I’ll try not to steal my own thunder, but this is really, really, really good!

When it comes to white teas, I’ve always felt like the little old lady (I’m dating myself … oh, well… too late…) in the Wendy’s commercial: “Where’s the TEA?” Either my tastebuds have been burned out by too much double-strength assam or my poor stressed brain just doesn’t have the sensory flavors to pick up tea that just hints at having a taste.

But this one is excellent … you don’t have to make a pretense of picking up flavor, it’s there. And it’s there in a yummy vanilla-white-chocolate sort of way. Maybe I need to save my next cup until I have a hollow white chocolate Easter bunny to gnaw on.