drank Premium Ceylon by Bigelow

Had this on an American Airlines flight. While it had the potential of being a nice, smooth Ceylon, it was hard to tell—-when you travel, it all tastes like hotel water and the styrofoam cup :(

ashmanra

I got tea at Barnes and Noble once, and never again! The tea was so hot I think it defied laws of physics because it should have turned to vapor at that temperature, and I could taste was paper cup! I decided if I ever get tea there again, I will take my Joemo and just ask for the bag! Hope you have a better tea experience soon!

gmathis

Looking forward to a couple of unscheduled days at the end of the week to do exactly that.

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis